WE START WHERE YOU ARE
The health issues where I can make the most impact and the indications that you are not living your Personal Thriving Formula (PTF):
Poor digestion, IBS, gastritis, constipation, bloating or gas
Low energy, irritability, lacklustre, anxiety/depression
Lethargy, brain fog or insomnia
Headaches, allergies, low immunity, hormone imbalances
Strong cravings/addictions to sugar, carbs, alcohol or caffeine
Doctor ordered stress reduction
Recuperation from exhaustion or illness
Anxiety or upset around food choices or food preparation
I AM BEST ABLE TO HELP IF YOU…
Are open to trying new things
Believe in the ‘let food be thy medicine’ philosophy
Have (at least some) spare time to play and experiment in the kitchen
Are prepared to invest in some new kitchen staples, supplements and possibly even kitchen equipment
“I am truly amazed because my body now refuses processed food and is starving for natural things. I used to find it hard to listen to my body’s needs but now I am so much more aware of what it really wants and craves” k. Soto
Food is fun, food is art, food is celebratory, food is delicious. There is really no reason not to celebrate your relationship with food. My ‘food as medicine’ philosophy draws from the following;
Knowing your Prakriti defined through Ayurveda
Eating seasonal and regional food boost our microbial integrity
Intuitive eating, cooking and food shopping skills
The psychology of empowered choice making
The YES DIET philosophy
Functional foods and wild (unprocessed) foods
Diet is essential of course, but there is so much more to play with. Outside of our specific diet, there are many areas of our lifestyle where small changes can create big shifts. Some examples of these small lifestyle tweaks are finding the most appropriate style of exercise, beauty rituals, cohabiting hacks, best working hours and even best holiday choices. This is what I call secondary nutrition and what completes the well-being circle creating a cohesive wellness strategy.
‘Plant-based’ to me means that the base, the foundation, the root of almost all meals should be made from plants, but what is built upon that foundation depends entirely on YOU. You may be a person living close to the sea with access to fresh fish, and love fish. You may be a person who loves buying eggs from the farmer’s market and find eggs grounding and nourishing. The foundation of my eating plans is always based on the individual, with specific needs. I do not follow restrictive or dogmatic diets.
HOW IT WORKS
PART 1: THE INTAKE
1. You complete the online intake form. Approx. 30 minutes
2. Our one-on-one consultation and review of the intake form to clearly establish your goals and current situation. This happens over Skype or a local meet up. Approx. 45-60 minutes
PART 2: THE DELIVERY
Your complete Personal Thriving Formula (PTF) plan is delivered in a downloadable package. This is delivered 5-7 days after the one-on-one consultation. The information and materials you will receive are complete and easy to understand and implement.
PART 3: THE FOLLOW-UP
1. The first follow-up call happens after the delivery of your action plan for any Q+A’s: Approx. 45-60 min
2. The second follow-up call can happen anytime within 21 days of your Action plan delivery. You schedule this when needed. Approx. 45-60 min
Your Personal Thriving Formula action plan may contain any or all of the following:
- 3 x 45-60 minute consultations over 30-day period
- Anytime support via text, phone or email
- All appropriate meal and recipe planning and schedule
- All recipes and ingredient shopping and source lists
- Demo videos
- Any appropriate lifestyle recommendations including exercise regimens, meditation practices or any other supportive lifestyle practices unique to your needs
- links and relevant resources and/or supportive material to your plan.
- All recommended herbs, supplements & treatments
- Ingredient enlightenment: Introduction to powerful healing ingredients available in your community suited to your action plan
- Applicable alternative therapy recommendations
- 10% discount on any Amaveda retreats, forever
Sound like something you’d love to do?
NUTRITION COACHING TOTAL INVESTMENT £295.00
The Nutrition Coaching package allows us to work together for a 1-month period. In my experience, it takes about a month to fully integrate the new practices and witness fundamental changes. I’ll be with you throughout the entire process.
QUICK FIX NUTRITION PLAN £65.00
Let’s create a personalized action plan that is practical and doable with achievable goals, right away. Once payment is received, you will receive my goal-oriented intake form and a link to set up our 1-hour consultation to discuss your quick fix nutrition and lifestyle action plan.
The best time to start your journey towards feeling amazing is right now.