STEPS TO SUCCESS IN THE 7 DAY DETOX
1. Your true desire and dedication to really cleanse your body will be the most important factor in the success of the program for you.
2. You will need to have a clear schedule on Day 3, the purge of the program.
3. Get super prepared. Really read the content, get your home and kitchen in order, know what’s happening and what’s required of you, and then you can fully relax into it, really enjoy the experience without any unnecessary stress or wasted energy.
4. Rest is paramount: the program will have little to no success if you are stressed throughout the week. You may have lots of energy, you may not, you will need to honour what your body asks of you. This program will not work for you if you try to squeeze it into your already-busy life. If you want to experience the best possible results, you will need to be fully engaged and be able to put yourself FIRST as you take control of your body for one week in this dynamic cleansing protocol. Therefore, the ability to radically cut back on work obligations during the week is of great assistance. What you “loose” in outward productive time now, you gain 10 fold directly afterwards and beyond.
5. If you plan on going to work throughout the detox week then the option to go home early from work early to rest, as and when you need, is very helpful.
6. If you have the opportunity to work from home, or less than normal or even take vacation time during the cleanse, even better.
7. No big social engagements that might make it more challenging to stick to the regimen.
8. Supportive partners, spouses, children, roommates, friends etc. really help! Their participation would be ideal!
9. An open mind and excitement for a new experience are a huge bonus.